- Olaria Patalim (Patalim Pottery), at São Pedro do Corval: for only 5 € you can work with the clay and paint a plate. If you wish to come back on the next day, you can bring your own plates already baked. Talk to Nélia.
- Then go to Monsaraz and have a drink at the first café on the right side, with a wonderful view.
- For a tasty homemade lunch try the Lumumba. When the weather is good you may eat at the esplanade, with a fantastic view over the Alqueva lake.
- If you enjoy boats, you can do a boat trip through the Alqueva lake and have lunch at the Amieira Marina, with a wonderful view
- Walk through the village by the flowery street from the church till the castle. Look up and discover the gorgeous windows and balconies.
- Take a look at the cemetery, full of carved marble.
- Visit the Boa Nova de Terena Sanctuary.
- Go to Alandroal and have lunch at Maria.
- Continue north and walk through the wonderful streets of Vila Viçosa, the favourite place for the King D. Carlos and his court to rest, and visit the Palace, which is another treasure of Portugal.
- Head to Lavre and visit the Monte Selvagem. The kids will love the tractor ride, the wild animals, the small farm where they can play with the animals, the slides and the tree houses;
- Visit the castle, with wonderful views.