50% of the total amount, by credit card or bank transfer. The remain shall be paid in cash at the end of your stay.
Monte do Serrado de Baixo uses the REDUNIQ @Payments System. These payments are made in a simple, practical and secure way. The payment link is sent to your email, which will be redirected to a secure UNICRE page. Here the customer places the card details and makes the payment. After the data is validated and authorized by the bank, the transaction is finish. At the end you are notified of payment via email. This system works with debit and credit cards that use de system VISA and MasterCard.
– If you wish to cancel your booking, you must do it in written, by fax or e-mail. You have to receive our confirmation of cancelation. You shall cancel until 20 days before the night of arrival or you will loose your booking fee.
– In bookings for Carnival, Easter, Christmas, New years eve and portuguese holidays you must cancel 30 days in advance or you loose your booking fee.
– In bookings for July and August you must cancel 45 days in advance or you loose your booking fee.
– In case of no show, and if you had a booking of more than 1 night, we can’t guarantee the availability for the rest of the nights.
– COVID – deposit is refundable only if the Portuguese government imposes cancelation. If you get sick with COVID or have to do quarentine and you have medical proof please contact us and, according to the date, we may be able to keep your booking fee as a credit for a future stay. In high season it will only be possible to keep 50% of the paid amount (25% of the total stay) in credit. If after you inform us we are able to still sell the room, we will be happy to do full credit.
– If the guests decide to interrupt their stay and leave in the middle of it all the confirmed nights must be paid for, with a 10% discount.